Office: 1312, School of Aeronautics and Astronautics Building
2016.12-present: School of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Shanghai Jiao Tong University，Senior Engineer
2009.07-2016.11: School of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Shanghai Jiao Tong University，Assistant Professor
2006.09-2009.03: School of Mechanical Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University，Postdoctor
2001.09-2006.08: Department of Engineering Mechanics, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Ph.D.
1999.09-2002.03: Department of Engineering Mechanics, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Master
1992.09-1996.07: Department of Mechanical Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Bachelor
Aircraft Design, Unsteady Aerodynamics, Computational Fluid Dynamics
Main research projects
- Equivalent Level of Safety for Out-of-trim Research, 2016-2020
- Maneuvering Speed Limit Special Condition Research, 2016-2020
- Random Waves Physical Characteristics Description Method Research, 2017
- Research on the prediction method of the trajectory of the shedding fan ice from the aircraft engine, 2015-2016
- Fu Zhidong, Cheng Yongsheng, Liu Hong. Numerical Investigation of a NACA 0012 Airfoil in Oscillatory Motions, Journal of Aircraft, 49(6):2095-2099, 2012.
- Fu X, Wu J.C., Cheng Y.S. An improved method solving the Neumann Problem and its application in calculating the apparent mass coefficient for incompressible axisymmetric potential flow. The 2nd International Retreat on Vortex Dynamics and Vorticity Aerodynamics，August, 2013.
- Cheng Yong-sheng, Deng Kangyao , Li Tao. The coupling influence of airflow and temperature on the wall-wetted fuel film distribution. Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science. 2010,34(2):227-233.
- Cheng Yong-sheng, Deng Kangyao , Li Tao. Measurement and simulation of wall-wetted fuel film thickness. International Journal of Thermal Sciences. 2010,49(4):733-739.
- Cheng Yong-sheng, Liu Hua, Deng Kangyao. Numerical Simulation of the Fluid Flows around a Missile with Thrust-vectoring Control System Launched Underwater. Journal of Ship Mechanics, 2008, 12(6):845-857.
- Cheng Yong-sheng, Liu Hua. A Coupling Model of Water Flows and Gas Flows in Exhausted Gas Bubble on Missile Launched Underwater. Journal of Hydrodynamics, 2007, Ser. B, 19(4): 403-411.
- Cheng Yong-sheng, Liu Hua. Mathematical Modeling of Fluid Flows for Underwater Missile Launch. Journal of Hydrodynamics, 2006, v 18, n 3 SUPPL., July, 492-497.